dang.jpg

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

it goes away after 10 days bro no worries

C

Chredea

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the tremendous lucidity in your writing.

JSP

Super Moderator
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the tremendous lucidity in your writing.
Thanks... I have not had to ban someone for a while. It felt good. So thanks for your tremendous dumbassery.

Botty12

Nice to know, this is the first forum I've really done more than lurked on. Working on my car knowledge over at VWVortex, trying not to newb it up too bad over there lol.
That's ironic...my good friend frequents vortex for info on his '84 Jetta and '91 GTI. Haven't heard of it until him, and now I see it on the only forum I go on. And a motorcycling one at that. Lol.

Ps...what vw do you ride?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reactions: JSP

JSP

Super Moderator
just rep whored out yesterday and now I can re-rep lots of ya! CC is close to a second square, dart is close too...

CrazyCawi

I know I need 4 more reps and I get 2 squared :D EDIT: JJSPPPPPPP IT LET ME REP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyCawi

go find old threads and rep the hell out of the peeps///then tomorrow u can re-rep the badass reppin crew

JSP

Super Moderator
I've just been reppin the noobies of the forum. Saying welcome, or thanks for contributing, etc. ;) Then back to the OG's :D. The higher we get OUR rep, the higher we can make each others, or CRUSH someone elses when they deserve it haha.

CrazyCawi

I've just been reppin the noobies of the forum. Saying welcome, or thanks for contributing, etc. ;) Then back to the OG's :D. The higher we get OUR rep, the higher we can make each others, or CRUSH someone elses when they deserve it haha.
like when jon starts another oil thread...."no this ones different i want to know what YOU use not what TO use".....:wtfgun::jerk:

:cyprus: <-----------------BTW WTF IS THIS???

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
like when jon starts another oil thread...."no this ones different i want to know what YOU use not what TO use".....:wtfgun::jerk:

:cyprus: <-----------------BTW WTF IS THIS???

its the flag of Cyprus... Why we have it in our list? I have no clue! haha

Exchange it for a good one!

JSP

Super Moderator
Ok, I got most of ya again! I am dried up for today already. ;)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member