Reputation Points

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest guys, I don't think anyone will be getting 2 green squares. I think there is a glitch or goofed setting with our site that prevents the additional squares from being added. I had way fewer posts and rep points on the sister site, and I have 5 green squares over there!! :eek:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I dont think its really a glitch, just the way it works. Since you are on the other site that has been much more established, the people have much higher REP POWER. You can look at your rep power points. I am at 29 or something. So that is what I can give (or somethin like that) to another member when I rep you.

If you do something and a HIGH REP power person reps you and their rep power is like 500, you get a ton of rep points just from that one person.

We havnt been really using this system here, so no one really has any rep power. We are slowly building it now though. It just takes time to build everyone up because when we rep someone we can only give them little bits, since that is all we have. Once we build up to lots of rep power, you can drop someone into the red super easy.

I just pumped out another round of reps to good posters here... still cant re-rep the very first person I repped. Its gotta be like 50 reps or something before re-repping the same person. Keep up the reps! Once we can rep each other again, I think we can get double greens!~ :)

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I have been super busy lately with work. We finally got our first manuscript accepted for publication. So now my work will be out there for the entire scientific community to marvel over. :steve: We are working on a second manuscript and I am preparing for 3 scientific meetings where I will present my work and data.

So yeah....I've been slacking... rof:

JSP

Super Moderator
I CAN RE-REP!!! I just gave dart another rep! WOOOOOT! Start reppin BITCHES! :D I fully expect my second green dot by tomorrow! ;) I have now given out too much in 24 hours... gotta wait. You lucky dart, you were my last rep haha

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
hmm, wonder if it counts "thanks" the same as "add rep"... cause I still can't add rep...

I dont think so... It goes by X amount of new reps before repping the same person again. So I think you were the very first person I had repped. So I need to give out 1 more before I can rep the second, then another before I can rep the 3rd and so on. I think.

See, 99 just re-repped me and now I have 39 rep points. So now when I rep someone, it will add a higher rep amount to them than it would if I had no rep power. Complicated little system haha

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
I'm on a (RE) Reppin spree! Its letting me re rep my whole first rounders :D

JSP

Super Moderator
I can feel my second green square coming!!! :) I have 48 points. I am hoping the second box comes at 50? REP!!!! :D Damn, I'm a rep whore now. See what you all did to me?!?! ;)

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
SLACKERS!!! :D
We need to start using the rep system more! Get with it people! :welcome: