Rep your favorite sports team here!

O-turn

Partier
Im a Baltimore guy through and through, Orioles and Ravens are my passion. Even though it is hard to watch the O's right now, the future looks bright!

r0ar

I feel bad for bring back dead threads but someone has to do it. I am a Dallas Cowboys fan for NFL however i show huge support for the Ravens because my classmate plays for them Torrey Smith , NHL is the Caps and I don't really watch baseball or basketball anymore.

Parcho

Holy :zombie:

I'm a die hard Packer fan. Growing up in Green Bay and surrounding areas, plus it not being a huge city makes me to this day love them.

I hate how the GM and board take advantage of the community though. They renovate the stadium with the taxpayer's dollar, but leave bench seating and put the trophies in the coaches office so the public can't see them... That's only the tip of the iceberg.

Flipflash

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

and Im a diehard packers fan but I cant find any hot cheerleaders to support this

Last edited:

danieljardim

I'm a 2012 Superbowl Winner Fan. GO GIANTS.

Not into any other sport besides Brazilian Soccer. "Vai galo doido"

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Tmak73

Tmak73

Die hard Twins fan (split a season pack of tickets this year) Target Field is a beautiful ball park. Love the wolves when there healthy, OKC is a fun team to watch. Love the Vikings & Packers but more so Vikings.. Not big into Hockey but I will root for the Wild if they are on.

yfz6r

I'm a huge Rams fan. Hard to be right now though.

I also like the Packers.

And I'll root my cardinals on. World series champs!

I really wish STL would get a basketball team. I love watching Basketball but don't have a favorite team.

Parcho

and Im a diehard packers fan but I cant find any hot cheerleaders to support this
That's because they don't have cheerleaders. I think since they won the Super Bowl in '96 some local high schools send their cheerleaders to do it. So it's probably a good thing you can't find pictures...

bmw675

MLB-always a cardinals fan because I lived near STL for 23 years.

Now that I moved a little north:
NFL -Now I am also a Bears fan.
NBA -Bulls
and, anything University of Illinois for college sports.

SeggyGuy

Anything and everything from Boston, although I will admit I want nothing to do with my Red Sox at the moment. But the Bruins are at it again, and Celts are making moves, and the Pats are well the Pats. Good to live in title town.

richierich781

Seahawks Fan, It's gonna rain skittles all season long! Bring back our Sonics!!!!

Parcho

Anything and everything from Boston, although I will admit I want nothing to do with my Red Sox at the moment. But the Bruins are at it again, and Celts are making moves, and the Pats are well the Pats. Good to live in title town.
You don't live in Title Town, that is Green Bay. You live in bean town! Does it smell?

ylwf3vr

Well I don't see many college fans but I'm diehard Ohio State fan!

O-H! I-O!

I'm also 49ers fan as well.. (Went to college in SF)

xJoshuaDrakex

NFL: Titans of course. But I also root for the Eagles.
NHL: Preds

Don't watch enough basketball or baseball to have a favorite team.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member