Red Visor

fz6recon

So I was in the PX today and for some odd reason they decided to stock motorcycle accessories all of a sudden. One of the items they had on display was a red visor. I was wondering if anyone has one or has heard if there are any complaints about visibility or any overall complaints. I would like to purchase it; again a small mod to bring together my whole solid black with red accents look.

fz6r rider

chrome red visors are great during the day BUT make sure to carry a spare clear one with you if you plan on riding at night bc you wont be able to see 10 ft in front of you on a WELL lit street

phocoyote7

So I was in the PX today and for some odd reason they decided to stock motorcycle accessories all of a sudden. One of the items they had on display was a red visor. I was wondering if anyone has one or has heard if there are any complaints about visibility or any overall complaints. I would like to purchase it; again a small mod to bring together my whole solid black with red accents look.
I have a blue tinted visor for my Shoei X-11, it isn't to bad on lighted streets in the early AM. Wouldn't want to ride late at night with it on a dark road. I do have a clear visor in case I ever need. But I like it, don't have to wear sunglasses. When it gets a little warmer here I might want to keep my visor open for more air.

R

Raid The Revenge

A red visor? You mean like this?

You cannot see any green wavelengths with it. That means you can't see green lights, including the ones from traffic signals.

It's an extremely dangerous visor. You cannot see green yield-arrows or green signs- nothing...fun to use.

fz6recon

that would be it...that sounds pretty dangerous...