Recent comedies

yfz6r

Looks like this part of the forum isn't very active so I thought I'd start a new thread. Recent (2011) comedies to be discussed only.

Funniest recent movie I've seen was Horrible bosses. I was cracking up! Liked it much better than hangover 2, which is still very funny.

I thought Stupid, Crazy Love was pretty good (if you have a girl to watch with). We about lost it towards the end when the dad meets the daughter's boyfriend and the events unfolded shortly after.

I'm getting ready to watch 30 minutes or less tonight so I'll update with how that is.

I haven't been impressed by much this year. I was very disappointed in Hall pass, the dilemma, or bad teacher.

Was curious about Paul, the change-up and Everything Must Go. Are those worth seeing?

I know I'm missing a lot but these movies are the ones I've seen or have interest in. Feel free to discuss whatever comedies you want.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

Spunky99

Paul was lame but funny in an immature way.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

yfz6r

My best friends girl was great.

I thought 30 minutes or less was a good laugh. Not much character development but it cracks you up. "you're twins so did you feel it while I was banging your sister"

FZ6R_Mike

The change-up, I thought was hilarious. Ryan Reynolds gets back to his raunchy role like in Van Wilder.

Just saw American Reunion and I have to say that it was pretty good. I was hesitant to see it cause those movies have been fading off.

I can't wait to see 2 movies coming out this year. Look up these movies on youtube: That's my boy redband trailer and Ted redband trailer. These 2 movies look HILARIOUS!!!

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

cavcuz05

Suprised no one said DUE DATE i almost pissed myself

bleedinblue

Elite Member
A

Anant

I see mostly Bollywood movies. Latest comedy which I saw is Son of Sardar.

yfz6r

The cable guy is great but only for the first couple times watching it IMO.
As said above, the change-up was a good movie.

I thought the campaign was terrible.

That's my boy got some laughs but overall I wouldn't recommend it.

And Due Date is probably one of my favorite movies. Also surprised it hasn't been mentioned.