R.I.P. Darren Morrell

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
RIP, brother. May the golden streets in the afterlife be smooth and twisty.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Read Article

I rode with him once, a a few years ago when I first started riding.

Now I find out his life was ended suddenly when an 85 year old driver pulled out in front of him, left hander right into his path (still under investigation:mad:).

Be safe out there and always be aware of escape paths... treat every car like they do not see you, and know where you will go if they pull out in front of you/cut you off/ or slam on their brakes.

R.I.P. Darren

sorry to hear :mad: ... and well said above. I'm sure most autos think I am showing off speeding by them, when really I'm just trying to get away from them not seeing me ASAP

6R Blackout

RIP. Long live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

CDN6R

This is exactly one of the reasons why I sold my 6R last August. I noticed this past summer thatsome elderly people were sometimes not seeing me when I was riding,,even though my 6R was Yellow along with my helmet and jacket. I figured if I kept riding something serious may happen. Laurie. Sorry for your loss R.I.P. Darren

Read Article

I rode with him once, a a few years ago when I first started riding.

Now I find out his life was ended suddenly when an 85 year old driver pulled out in front of him, left hander right into his path (still under investigation:mad:).

Be safe out there and always be aware of escape paths... treat every car like they do not see you, and know where you will go if they pull out in front of you/cut you off/ or slam on their brakes.

R.I.P. Darren

linkgt

Almost sounds the exact same way how my friend past away last week on his motorcycle accident...

My condolences, R.I.P :(

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

DragonBlu

that shit pisses me off its almost as good ad the f*cker who killed my mom and brother said " after 32 years in the marine corps i wasnt about to let some punk kid pass me" how the f*&k do you get away with that shit? he got away with it all two counts of manslaughter and he fled the seen and hes scotch free? this old man 85, probably hasnt taken a drivers test since the 60's didnt take an eye sight test before re-newing his DL and says oh "i didnt see him", if they let every guy go that "didnt see" a motorcyclist we would all just be effing targets to hit... like the justice system strung us up to dry.[/QUOTE

I'm afraid there is no justice system anymore. Sometimes it's a sorry f#@king world we live in.

Detrich

am sorry to hear about this... RIP... :(

Detrich

can u guys still sue the driver in civil court? am so sorry to hear about this. :( it makes me angry too. :mad:

that shit pisses me off its almost as good ad the f*cker who killed my mom and brother said " after 32 years in the marine corps i wasnt about to let some punk kid pass me" how the f*&k do you get away with that shit? he got away with it all two counts of manslaughter and he fled the seen and hes scotch free? this old man 85, probably hasnt taken a drivers test since the 60's didnt take an eye sight test before re-newing his DL and says oh "i didnt see him", if they let every guy go that "didnt see" a motorcyclist we would all just be effing targets to hit... like the justice system strung us up to dry.

Spunky99

can u guys still sue the driver in civil court? am so sorry to hear about this. :( it makes me angry too. :mad:
Sue and win is one thing, collecting is a whole different matter.

cavcuz05

shoulder escape saved my life the other day...DAMN TEXTERS!!!...i would have been sandwiched between two vehicles if i didnt bail out:zombie:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

I wasn't able to make it... but a couple of the riding groups got together and did a tribute ride for him...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1967363444281
very cool. didn't know him, years ago there was a billboard that was put up by rider that got killed friends that said the watch out for motorcycles verbage - thought that was nice. at least if it made any cagers think then it was $ well spent in their honor

sorry Jon :mad: