Qotd 9-9-09

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So we have this section and only one thread in it. So let's see if we can start getting some more QOTD.

So, if you are unfamiliar with the format, a question will be posed. PM your answer to me and then post in the thread that you sent me an answer. BUT, don't put the answer in here, that would ruin the fun for everyone else. The first 3 correct answers get rep and the rest get....well, a pat on the back. :p I will try to get a new one up each night, along with posting the answer and rep winners.

So let's start this off with an easy one!

I am not a food, but I taste pretty good! What am I?

JSP

Super Moderator
Victory!!! :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If you guys know the answer, send me a PM. I haven't gotten any answers yet...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this was a very lackluster attempt at the QOTD.

I had only one person PM an answer...Where is everyone else's answer??

The correct answer was the tongue. It is not a food, but it tastes pretty good. Taste being a verb, along with poor English grammar for the adverbs.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

WenMark

Well, this was a very lackluster attempt at the QOTD.

I had only one person PM an answer...Where is everyone else's answer??

The correct answer was the tongue. It is not a food, but it tastes pretty good. Taste being a verb, along with poor English grammar for the adverbs.
Sorry did not get home till late had drivers ed stuff to do. Have you considered bumping it up to question of the week for now to give us more time maybe. I know how you feel. I did an interview thinking more would do it, but I guess i'm the only one so far. I will try to answer the Q's, but I can't get to it every day.:)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have read the interview as well, but I haven't had the chance to get all my answers down. :(

I like the suggestion for QOTW. I will try to come up with one for tomorrow and let it run through next Friday. Since there will be a longer time frame, I may see if I can get them a little more difficult since there would be a week to get the answer together. :p

:justkidding: