Puig Racing.....Clear, Smoke or Dark Smoke

JBAX

Hi I want to try the Puig Racing screen (not the touring, although I know there aer a lot of advocates for that version here).

I'm only 5'8" and have flat proto bars with the mounts rotated to the forward position. So my lean has me lower than stock.

So what is everyones thoughts on Clear, Smoked or Dark Smoked??

Thinking Dark Smoked will look best on my 2013 white/Black with red frame.

Whatcha think?

Sandyman

One thing to keep in mind is that you can always have tinting put onto a clear one to get the exact level of tint you want. I believe a few on here have had it done and its relatively cheap. If you go too dark or too light you can't change your mind later...

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JBAX

In reality even in full tuck (which doesn't happen often or for long), I'm never really looking through the windscreen.

So leaning toward dark smoke or maybe smoke. I'm thinking they look better than clear.

Nmexico

I prefer smoke cause when you are tucked you can see maybe some hazard on the road easier like piece of wood, glass, big *** rock. You never know.
I have the smoke Double Bubble and really like it cause of the turbulence air reduction.

taylorisking21

The darker it is the better it looks for sure!
However, I've had a few bikes with tinted screens and it gets old. I don't know about you, but when it's a cold day I like to tuck up. On a cold dark night tucked up, you can't see much of anything!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JBAX

Thanks Scott. do you have any more pics of your bike from other angles. Want to order Puig Racing, and would love to see more photos.

katai

Just gonna ask on this same thread . Is the racing puig a double bouble ? Anyone with Zero gravity arround that could recomend it ?