There's a blue Yamaha (R1 or R6 can't remember) that parks very frequently across from where I live. This bike has that exact passenger bars installed. I just saw the bike today but right now when I looked out the window to see if it was still there, it was gone. I'll try to get a pic for you guys next time I see it.
2. It went on in 10 minutes. It is a strong, pretty, flashy chunk of metal.
3. Its great.
4. My wife, 5'6" and 120 lb is comfortable and happy.
4. I am comfortable. No interference with any riding positions. When we ride together, she can actually not touch me at all if she tries. Its like she's not there unless she wants me to know she's there. Since she is attached directly to the bike, her weight just becomes part of the bike, not part of me. Cornering is predictable and smooth.
5. If I had a big gut, was much shorter, or laid on the tank, I'd touch the 2-up bar but it wouldn't be a big deal. A good simulation would be to put your fist on the gas cap, move around and see what body positions cause you to touch your fist.
6. Its kinda nice having a handle in the CG of the bike.
7. The Fizzer is now an US thing. Good for everyone.