Ps3

Parcho

Thats me for EVERY FPS for the Xbox... I was a HARD CORE PC Gamer. Got sick of CONSTANTLY sinking $ into new mobo's, chips, diff. ram, and biggest of all, the video cards. So I switched to Xbox and now cant do squat. Just call me bullet/nade magnet man:eek:! LOL:surrender:
That used to be me, then I switched over to consoles about 5 years ago. I just recently got Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC and felt like I didn't know how to aim haha. It was actually more awkward than first using a joystick.

I just sold most of my games, but I usually get all of the AAA titles.
PSN: Parcho
Xbox 360: Encirithion
Steam: Encirithion

CrazyCawi

Thats me for EVERY FPS for the Xbox... I was a HARD CORE PC Gamer. Got sick of CONSTANTLY sinking $ into new mobo's, chips, diff. ram, and biggest of all, the video cards. So I switched to Xbox and now cant do squat. Just call me bullet/nade magnet man:eek:! LOL:surrender:
I usded to be rank #1 in the world for 7 months on Soldier of fortune 2: Double helix about 6 years ago...

Held a record match of 1vs9 :
93 kills
3 deaths
77 headshots

It was recorded and analyzed by punk buster and Orangesoft to prove no cheating was done. I was part of the infamous E/A clan lol....Elite Assasins

then....an aimbot floated around rampantly on the game that was so powerful I couldn't even compete against how accurate and quick response it was. I quit the game and went to battlefield, my pc couldnt keep up and so I quit PC Online all together and started playing Oblivion on PC...then call of duty modern warfare 2 came out, and I bought an xbox and have been raping on 360 ever since.

Name: AUGiN UR NOGiN
rank 50
14th prestige

(staying because I like the symbol and have all things unlocked including gold guns)
guns of choice: MP5, AUG, AK47, Dragonuv
killstreaks: Care package, attack helicopter, gunship
perks used: Hardline Pro/ghost pro, sleight of hand pro, ninja pro
I ONLY play HARDCORE

Detrich

LBP = kids/ girlie game... sorry for being brutally blunt. lol

rachet & clank future: tools of destruction is the game u wanna get. :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I stink at it and havent played (no time really) for several months. Very hard time moving from keyboard to xbox sticks. Always over move my controls. But I only play hardcore also. I hate pumping a full clip into someone and they dont die.

might start trying to play a little bit again though, so doesnt feel like such a waste of $ on the game. Also tried a few bike games like motogp 9/10, and also superbike I think it is. WOW I go off road allot on those LOL!!

Xbox: Sarge1076.
GREG, you should try adjusting your joystick sensativity on the controls page :thumbup: and you can turn aim assist off as well ;)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Xfactor evo

Well i am not that good. I am only half way through 3rd prestige. I usually only play hardcore but sometimes i play core and once in a while i play barebones and pwn ppl. I usually am right around the top player...

CrazyCawi

Why wouldnt I want aim assist on? isnt that where you pull trigger quick and it snaps to nearest target?
sometimes slower reacting action with aim assist can cause your aim to actually shift to the side of the player. just experiment with it and do what works best for you. I am always running I never camp so aim assist throws me off when shooting.

CrazyCawi

Well i am not that good. I am only half way through 3rd prestige. I usually only play hardcore but sometimes i play core and once in a while i play barebones and pwn ppl. I usually am right around the top player...
Id like to show you how a 14th prestige plays :thumbup:

F

FZ6R_Blue

If anyone Plays NHL 12 ON PS3 look me up...
PSN id-silverring4