Ps3

F

FZTofer

Hello All, I am getting a PS3 for my birthday a couple weeks in advance :thumbup: which means this weekend and I will be picking up Little Big Planet... Now I was wondering a couple things?

Do any of you own a PS3?

Do any of you own Little Big Planet? (if not you really should)
LittleBigPlanet for PlayStation 3 Movies - LittleBigPlanet Movies - LittleBigPlanet Videos - LittleBigPlanet Trailers

If you own a PS3, Do you play online at all? If so whats your Playstation User Name?

Just wondering because I want to know if any of the fellow forum members want to join my in some Little Big Planet expeditions me and my friends will be going on...

Also I'm looking at getting Resistance 2 for christmas and Killzone 2 when that comes out for anyone that has those!

And I will be downloading Playstation Home ( GameSpot Video: Home Official Movie 1 ) for free to when that comes out so we can hop on there an play some pool or something :thumbup:

Cheers,
Tofer

F

FZTofer

Ahh MotoGP is on my christmas list... it looks like a cool game but not on the top of my list... Resistance 2 is way up there... 60 player online... 8 player online coop with non-story mode maps and different classes you can play as... it sounds like it will be the game to play for a long while... :drool:

F

FZTofer

I which they made a helmet like this in the real world lol :rockon:

S

sideshow_downs

I have a PS3 the games im always playing is Blazing Angles a WW2 flight game and COD4 and COD world at war

N

nimzotech

Proud PS3 0wn3r here.

handle: dr.nimzo

I have many multi-player games including
Round 3 (boxing)
Socom Navy Seals
GTA IV
Call of Duty 4
and many more...

Send me a message and I'll add you guys.

D

Discofrank

love my ps3

resistance is good
battlefield bad company awesome MP :)
for at least50+hrs of game play fallout 3 is killer!

G

GConn

I just heard something freaky on the radio. A teenager fainted on Monday around 14:00 while he was playing the new warcraft game. He was playing with 6 of his friends from Saturday afternoon.... :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry for the :hijack:

S

sideslider

Hello All, I am getting a PS3 for my birthday a couple weeks in advance :thumbup: which means this weekend and I will be picking up Little Big Planet... Now I was wondering a couple things?

Do any of you own a PS3?

Do any of you own Little Big Planet? (if not you really should)
LittleBigPlanet for PlayStation 3 Movies - LittleBigPlanet Movies - LittleBigPlanet Videos - LittleBigPlanet Trailers

If you own a PS3, Do you play online at all? If so whats your Playstation User Name?

Just wondering because I want to know if any of the fellow forum members want to join my in some Little Big Planet expeditions me and my friends will be going on...

Also I'm looking at getting Resistance 2 for christmas and Killzone 2 when that comes out for anyone that has those!

And I will be downloading Playstation Home ( GameSpot Video: Home Official Movie 1 ) for free to when that comes out so we can hop on there an play some pool or something :thumbup:

Cheers,
Tofer
I got LBP I am sideslider1 add me...

F

FZTofer

Nice as soon as I get it today Ill work on setting up my WiFi and adding you guys to my friends list :thumbup:

Any of you getting Resistance 2?

F

FZ1inNH

Own one, don't play online at all. My wife and daughter use it all the time for Rock Band and Rock Band II.

I use it as a Blue Ray player and for the Folding @ Home project.

I'm not good at console games. I am very good at FPS on the PC though!

F

FZTofer

So... While Looking At Some LBP Forums about custom levels I found this and told my mum to make me one for christmas...

Its Sack Boy from Little Big Planet :steve:

N

nimzotech

Correction my handle on PS3 is the same as on here: nimzotech

Add me in. Has anyone played the new mortal kombat vs DC game?

N

nimzotech

Just downloaded the Beta 1 of @Home. It's basically like SIMS on crack. :rockon:

F

FZTofer

Just downloaded the Beta 1 of @Home. It's basically like SIMS on crack. :rockon:
Dude you suck? your in the closed beta or is the open beta up yet??

also no I havn't played MC VS DC... I don't like fighting games much... but I'll add you up when I get the chance... won't be on till wednesday :rolleyes:

Games I am Getting Soon:
Resistance 2
NHL 09' (amazing... if you haven't looked at it... do it... NOW!... it won 7 Sports Game of the year awards last year and its even better this year)
Fallout 3 (not mutiplayer :( )
and Pre-Ordering Killzone 2 :thumbup:

EDIT: and Sideslider I added you up but the LBP servers have been terribly slow so I haven't been playing online on it... and also I have yet to see you online...

But anyways my ID is ToferG

Xfactor evo

Call of duty black ops... Sn is xfactor_evo or xfactor evo cant remember which. I own people on that game... Anyone else play it?

CrazyCawi

to bad your not on xbox or id have to show you some real competition

elikhom

I'll look for you, mine is elikhom. I don't really play the black ops part but if you ever want to play zombies and see me online let me know.

CrazyCawi

im not big into zombies I suck ass at them lol

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member