Powersport Superstore

Spunky99

I've ordered from them 2 times now. The second order was placed before the first order was received because it took 3 weeks. The second order took 2 weeks to arrive.
1st order was for a "Braking" rear racing rotor. I looked it up and by the description of the bikes it fits I couldn't believe they all used the same exact rotor. So I call and confirm the rotor is the correct one for my Daytona. When it arrived, the bolt pattern looked OK but the diameter was 1 inch larger all the way around the rear. No way is that going to fit. It was about 1.5 inches smaller in diameter for the front so I don''t know what they sent me but the part box had the right part number on it and a sticker intact to prove it was sealed at the factory. I called and they emailed me a UPS will call tag and I sent it back because they didn't have any other option. Once they received it, they charged me $20.07 with no explanation. I called and they conveniently disconnected me 3 times after getting my invoice number.
It's a Paypal dispute now and a bad reseller ratings review and a warning to everyone to beware.
It appears that this reseller carries no stock and advertises fitment based on marketing from the manufacturer. They are purely a reseller and rely on the manufacturer to verify fitment.
My second order I ordered the part numbers I got directly from Barnett and received brand new sealed clutch friction and steel plates and springs that fit and work great but took 2 weeks to receive when normal ground is about 3 to 4 days from Texas. Again they ordered from Barnett and then shipped to me after receiving the parts. The Barnett parts were 60% the cost of the OEM parts and came highly rated. Not a lot of Barnett clutch part suppliers out there that carry my year model parts so I'm glad the second order worked out.

Bottom line is if you use this vendor, be sure you know the part number from the manufacturer or you could have a bad experience.