Power Commander newbie

Pgard018

So I upgraded to a new two brothers​ exhaust. Got a power Commander FC but my economy is gone to hell. I tried fiddling with the mapping myself but I'm not sure if I'm killing the bike.
Does anyone know what the best way to map a touring model is? Or what I should be doing to better tune the bike?

TexanFZ6R

So I upgraded to a new two brothers​ exhaust. Got a power Commander FC but my economy is gone to hell. I tried fiddling with the mapping myself but I'm not sure if I'm killing the bike.
Does anyone know what the best way to map a touring model is? Or what I should be doing to better tune the bike?
There's a user on here that has maps you can download. The links in his original post are broken bu7t of you go to the last few pages in the thread, some of the users have them saved. If I remember his name ill add it

BluePill

With an exhaust only mod, you should not need much correction. I expect that no more than +15% in low and mid and +10% in high will do it. It will have some effect on MPG, but it should not be major.

Pgard018

With an exhaust only mod, you should not need much correction. I expect that no more than +15% in low and mid and +10% in high will do it. It will have some effect on MPG, but it should not be major.
I did put a k&n high flow air filter in. I used the standard power Commander map for the two brothers set up and cut the values in half. That seemed to help alot with my mileage however im not sure if that's great for the engine. Thoughts?

I did put a k&n high flow air filter in. I used the standard power Commander map for the two brothers set up and cut the values in half. That seemed to help alot with my mileage however im not sure if that's great for the engine. Thoughts?
Does this version of PC retain the O2 sensor?