Pirelli Angel Sport Touring

CrazyCawi

I think my next set will be these tires. I enjoyed the Pilot Road Three's but after 7,000 miles Im not very trusting of them, and they transfer alot of vibs through the bike. In the 7000 miles I can safely say they handled any wet situation perfect, but I had a hard time putting them through the paces hard in corners without getting a touch nervous I didnt have enough traction. :surrender:

Plus they are starting to cup pretty bad

I put alot of miles on but I would rather put on two sets of tires in a season and not worry in the corners then a single set with harder compound to last and have to worry about corners a little bit.

I would like to give these a try and I think Ill get a decent deal:

Pirelli - Angel Sport Touring Front Tire
Size - 120/70ZR-17 (SKU #222421) $121.99
You saved$58.96

Pirelli - Angel Sport Touring Rear Tire
Size - 160/60ZR-17 (SKU #222609) $148.99
You saved $71.96

Sub Total: $270.98
This order ships for FREE!
Estimated Shipping:
$6.99 -6.99
Total Shipped: $270.98

ITEM DESCRIPTION
Pirelli Angel ST Sport Touring Rear Tire

New generation of sport touring compound: maximum safety feeling on wet / cold conditions without compromising dry grip
Innovative tread design offers mileage while maintaining an appealing tread design
Visual appearance of the tread changes in the first stage of tire life to reflect the double soul of the product
New front and rear profile tailored to the new generation of sport touring bikes: neutral and smooth handling in all maneuvers
180/55ZR-17 E is OEM replacement for 2010 Buel XB12XT

Last edited:

Jots S.R.M.C.

Those look like fun.. I'll have to read some reviews and maybe try them out.. But my shinkos got ALOT of life in em... Check out myr eview on the SHink ADAVANCE 005's in Tire Tech

CrazyCawi

Those look like fun.. I'll have to read some reviews and maybe try them out.. But my shinkos got ALOT of life in em... Check out myr eview on the SHink ADAVANCE 005's in Tire Tech
I read that, they do sound like great tires! I just have had my eye on these for a while

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fulkon

I have these tires and I like em alot. Most of my riding is just commuting back and forth to work so the extended milage is what I liked most. But once you get em warmed up they do very nicely in corners when cruising the mountain roads.

Sparkxx1

Hmm I have to start deciding what tires will go on the fz6r at the start of next season. My tires right now are patched and would rather change them early.

auniquesoul

I have personally have the sport angels. I have put about 6500 miles on them, and they still ride very well. No cupping issues at all. I have maxed my bike out at 121mph a few times, and the tires hold up very well. I dont feel any vibrations at all. If anyone wants some pics of how the tires look so far just let me know and i will post up pics.

Awesome tires, Im sticking with these when its time for new rubber!

6R Blackout

I80 isn't that to big?

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats exactly what I thought too! I was under the impression that a 170 was
pushing it. I dont know. Does anyone have a 170 on the back, and if so how do you like it?:confused:

JSP

Super Moderator
I was wondering what the widest tire we can use thought about going wider
what do you all think.

Pauly
You gain nothing by going wider... You will actually loose some turn in/nimbleness, etc.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

CC where are you getting the tires from online?

TokenSSDD