Photoshop Request?

Deathdiesel

Another Photoshop Request 04/08/13 Post #8

Hey guys, was wondering if someone could do a quick photoshop for me. Having a hard time debating whether to make my windscreen complete pearl white, or black. With possibly a small red yamaha emblem in the same spot as the grey one from factory.

Much appreciated for any tries/attempts. Id do it myself but dont have any kind of photoshop program, or know how. Also it doesnt gotta be perfect, just a general idea.

Check post #8 for updated request

Last edited:

Deathdiesel

Black looks good, as expected, but for white guys im looking at actually literally painting it the same as you would normal paint on a bike. As in no visibility/see through.

Regardless looks good so far, and thanks for the effort :D

JSP

Super Moderator

Deathdiesel

Yep, think im gunna go with black. Nothing special, but it just fits the bike better. Thanks guys! Much appreciated for everyones help and effort. :D:D

Deathdiesel

Another Request

Hey guys, thinking about going a different way with my bike. Dont worry the above work was not in vain, im still gunna go black on the screen. However im thinking about powdercoating my wheels white. At the same time I would love to get the rear coil over spring dampener whatever you wanna call it, painted white as well.

I tried to do the wheels my self, but as you can see it turned out shittily at best. If one of you awesome guys could try and see if you could make the wheels white, instead of black, thatd be sweet.

I can get a general feel for everything else just from my junky editing, but the wheels are debateable.

Im also open to opinions, who thinks white who thinks black wheels?

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Hmm, this is true. I hadnt considered that a whole lot. I live on a gravel road, and have to ride 100yrds every time in loose gravel, so black + white gravel= grey wheels often. Not sure about all the road grime and chain lube affecting the paint though.

Still worth a shot, thanks for the reccomendation. :drool:

Deathdiesel

What about leaving the wheels black and adding reflective white rim stripe?

Just painted my wife's bike and wheels white. After 3 or 4 hours on the road it's FILTHY. If you're gonna paint your wheel white you either
1. Can't care they get so dirty -- or --
2. Clean them once a week
Hmm...I was considering that as a second option. I may do that considering thats two votes for a no on the white.

SAFE-T

If I had a white FZ6R I would do white wheels in a heartbeat. Even a sloppy photoshop pic looks good LOL.

Get some S100 or Simple Green and taking care of the whole bike will be easier, including the wheels.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member