Peter Stevens Ringwood

bowie

My lump was due for a 20k service. They quoted $675 and extra $$ for brakes and radiator being flushed (if needed, which they were)

Anyway go to pick it up and it's all done squared away for $600 odd bucks.

Ah ye old under promise and over deliver. :D Either way, I'll let you know if anything falls off. but dam, as always after a service, feels like a new one.

adamo3957

My lump was due for a 20k service. They quoted $675 and extra $$ for brakes and radiator being flushed (if needed, which they were)

Anyway go to pick it up and it's all done squared away for $600 odd bucks.

Ah ye old under promise and over deliver. :D Either way, I'll let you know if anything falls off. but dam, as always after a service, feels like a new one.
And here I thought I was silly doing mine myself for $140... (20 thousand too) but then I didn't need radiator and brake flush... Will do it soon just beacusr though

bowie

no, you are not silly, I'm a scardy cat wimpy wimp! :D

I'll pull anything apart with 4 wheels, but with my legs / head / chest acting as a crumple zone, well I'm getting soft in my old age :p

W0rp3D

I have had mine since 5000k's, i had the 1000k service done since it was not in thew service manual, also done the 10k and 20k, all at frankston yamaha and have not paid over $350, $650 is getting close to what a mate pays for his s1000rr, im now 3000k's over due for my 30000k service, i'll let you know how much that costs this week.