Palomar mountain this Saturday.

Sascha

Going to do Palomar Mountain for the first time this weekend. Heading out nice and early 730 from north county San Diego and Ben(fellow forum member) and I will go the mountain a few times before heading back.

YOU COMING WITH?????? aka anyone interested in joining?:)

ej'sfz

might head out on sunday for a bday ride.....even though its on monday i have work though...too much to do saturday though

Pointman1776

Elite Member

Pointman1776

Elite Member

latony007

I actually thought about this post on Saturday saying I hope those guys didn't go, Man it was blowing like crazy. I thought it was going to continue Sunday so I didn't plan anything and therefore didn't get out to ride at all this weekend except some errands :(

ej'sfz

thanks pointman....i actually didnt ride this weekend cuz the wind...but on my drive to borrego there were quite a few downed trees in the middle of the road that were cause for some rather abrupt braking haha

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

priotiynapkin

rode it with Sascha today! so much fun :) before this I've only been up there in a car... whole different experience! conditions couldn't have been better. early birthday present from the weather gods lol. can't wait till the next ride. we hope we can get some other San Diegan members to join in!

-Ben

Sascha

Palomar mountain again=)

Saturday the 10th next month in the morning is the plan let me know if you are interested
Moved Permanently here is the link for the ride out then I was planning on heading back through Julian.

Last edited: