Premium Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

richierich781

Present!:Sport:

Rhinotjv

Down to ride in Spokane let me know.

jmlevy85

I am in good ol' spokompton...Had the bike out last weekend but the weather has been kinda nasty since.

Would definitely love to meet up with some of the other east side guys for a ride

Rhinotjv

I passed a white 6r on Hamilton the other day with blue gear, anybody here?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Rhinotjv

I ride a blue FZ6R in blue gear on Hamilton all the time. Not sure about a white one. The two guys I know with white bikes don't have blue gear.
It was definitely white, but maybe someone that isn't on here yet. Alaskan I sent you a pm about maybe setting something up, don't know if you saw it or not.

For anyone else interested in Spokane, I was thinking about a meet up in early afternoon on a weekend sometime. I know we all have busy schedules so maybe something quick just to meet everyone. After that maybe put some plans together for a longer ride. I know as far as my schedule goes the more notice the better. So let me know what you guys think.

CtrlAltDl

If I can get over the pass in decent weather on my motorcycle next weekend I'm going to be in the Spokane area for opening day weekend. Anyone want to show me and my buddy (riding his Bandit) around?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Rhinotjv

I'm good either day next weekend as the wife will be busy with the msf at westside all weekend:). So if that works for you guys lunch sounds good.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kszcpz

CtrlAltDl

Opening day of what? And I'm sure we could arrange something.
We'll be staying at Lake Williams for opening day of fishing season.

Maybe we can arrange a short ride. Saturday evening would work best for us. I know there has got be tons of nice short rides in the area (S. of Spokane). So I figured I'd ask the local experts here. ;-)

CtrlAltDl

I'm good either day next weekend as the wife will be busy with the msf at westside all weekend:).
That's nice, except now you have to buy another bike. ;-)

My wife is taking the course in couple weeks (finally!) too.

Louisfz6r

I'm here in the Yakima Valley and down to ride.