Pacific NW Roll-Call

cbzdel

Im in Tacoma WA, down and ready to ride with anyone!

nlpyle

I'm out of Vancouver, WA. Just found this site a little while ago. I have been on the other northwest site PNW but I like this site due to it's all about the same bike. Looking to ride with other riders in the area.

cbzdel

You talking about PNWRiders?? I need to make an account on there still and get on some more group rides!

oyamyers

You talking about PNWRiders?? I need to make an account on there still and get on some more group rides!
Bellevue rider here. I'm always up for a ride. There are ride groups on meetup.com I know that the one in South Seattle tends to ride South a lot more than the Greater Seattle Puget Sound riders. We could try to set up some rides.

cbzdel

We got 3 time to set up a ride :) whos down??

nlpyle

It would be nice to meet up with some other riders with the same bike. I have met up with only one person so far and the was from the PNW and he was pretty cool. He had a yamaha. We just a blast through some twistie roads. I got thursday and friday nights off. I am off to work so you all have a good one and I'll catch up later.

phocoyote7

Would love to but on the East side of the state, if there is anyone from Spokane area would love to go for a ride.

F

FZ6Rgurl

There's a lot of people from washington. I'm from central oregon. I'm down for some rides.

richierich781

hi everyone, tacoma here!

TOMIK

Glade to see someone close by, I had my bike for three weeks no, only 120m, this weather is killing me lol. hopfully we 'll get to gether soon.

nlpyle

Good to hear it. I have had mine for a year now. I road all year long and just did my 4k oil change. I was riding home yesterday from work and that weather just made me laugh. All day it was sun, rain, down pour, sun, rain and more sun. But on my way home It hailed on me. That was a first for me and must say that stuff hurts even with my all weather gear on. It was pretty cool that the car in front of me pulled over once it started to really hail hard so I could get by and get home sooner. But ya, you ever wanta go for a ride let me know.

Nate

24KMACH

Tacoma here. My club [VME] has the Isle of Vashon Sept. 11th. Sept. 25 is a VME display at Griot's Garage in Tacoma. Trick riders from Cycle Gear will entertain. 10-2PM.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Active rider from Spokane :)
Met another rider (FZ6R) from Couerdalene, Id., he's not on this forum....yet. He just moved over here from Wyoming.