Oregon Scientific Action Camcorder

cbzdel

I decided to sell off me Oregon Scientific ATC2k Camcorder to fund me who knows what haha! It has really only been used twice, and worked flawless both times

It comes with all this stuff..

Its a waterproof camera that I have had mounted to my handlebars, and I haven't been giving it the attention that it needs. Our handlebars are only so big and I would rather use my GPS than my camcorder most of the time.

Here is a link to all its specs:
Oregon Scientific | U.S. | Product | AT18 | ATC2K Waterproof Action Cam

Check out You Tube for video quality:
YouTube - oregon scientific atc2k

I am asking $55 shipped for it or best offer.

Oh, mounted to the FZ6R handlebars it can get the speedo, about 3/4 of the tach and the other half of the frame is looking though the windshield.. You can also mount it to a helmet or pretty much anywhere else you can strap it to..

Thanks!

Chris

fz6rwolf

It's what I have also, have posted couple vids with it (have only used it twice also). The video is pretty good but the sound, well maybe it's where it is on the bars, would rather have the sound off but haven't gotten to figuring out how to turn sound off. For the price it's a nice toy.

cbzdel

yeah sound quality sucks when riding, it sounds like wind and an angry lawnmower..

I guess thats why most videos have music dubbed over them ahah

oyamyers

I'll take it and you won't even need to ship it. We could meet up. I'll be in Hawaii all next week but could meet up this afternoon if you have time.