Ohio members?

clifford_05

Any ohio riders on here?

M

mas4489

Columbus Ohio here, mother-in-law lives in chillicothe :eek: i try to stay away.

just got my bike and endorsement so i havent really ridden too far

Rat

Rat is here! Dublin, OH - already rode 50-80 miles in all directions and have not seen bothers-FZ6R!!!
Know two places yet with twisty roads - near Lancaster and near Newark!

So???!!!! Any plans on weekend OHIO Riders?????
Let's ride!!!! I'm tired to ride alone like lone wolf!!!! :D

Last edited:

Newmason

In from Cincy, well Mason

columbus2382

hilliard ohio here

clifford_05

Rat is here! Dublin, OH - already rode 50-80 miles in all directions and have not seen bothers-FZ6R!!!
Know two places yet with twisty roads - near Lancaster and near Newark!

So???!!!! Any plans on weekend OHIO Riders?????
Let's ride!!!! I'm tired to ride alone like lone wolf!!!! :D
I ride alone alot just cause of trying to find other riders. Some in the area have a bunch of r6s n stuff and act like they are hot shit and don't care for talking to other ppl unless you know em. And they like to fly around alot and I'm not into going balls out at all times, lol.

But I'd be up for trying to setup rides n stuff together rat. I'm sure we could get other ppl to go along as well.

Rat

Let's also provide good routes to ride/train in Ohio!
Below are what I found so far:

1. Nice quiet 40ft roundabout near Dublin/Hilliard/Columbus- to train cornering at weekends - no cars, no people.

40.0656,-83.134897 - Google Maps

2. Have not checked that place yet but seems like would be the best to train cornering. Nobody around, no trees.

Miller rd & happy ln, richwood, OH - Google Maps

3. Also not bad for training. Have been there - good, but road should be cleaned from gravel a little.
Miller rd & happy ln, richwood, OH - Google Maps

4. Just good riding route. Very nice twisty road, no traffic. The only issue - forest and deers.
OH-180 E to OH-180 W - Google Maps

Last edited:

NeoTericJM

Im from wooster ohio. Its in wayne county. This summer I have a group of people I plan on going riding with. If anyone wants to try and meet up before then I would be glad to. Then you could join the group. Me and my brother will be going.

clifford_05

Yeah I'd be good with trying to meet up with people n ride. Just gotta slowly wait for spring to get here, lol. I'm in Chillicothe incase anyone knows the area.

And does everyone here have a fz6r? I'm kinda curious, lol

Newmason

CMG i think i saw you one day this summer on rt 50 by 275 and quaker steak

Newmason

hahaha yup that was me man! Me and my buddy were coming back from trying to ride the covered bridge road, but got to the bridge and had to turn around since it was closed! Hopefully the bridge is back open, because that is one hell of a ride!

Cmgbruschi

Yeah man i know what road you're talking about, my dads talked about it before. Do you know any other good roads around here?

clifford_05

Any ohio riders wanna try to meet up n ride some time? Its finally starting to warm up and stay more consistent. Wish there was more ohio people on here.

Burkeyro

Cincinnati, Ohio - Colerain TWP area here..

I know there is going to be Import Cruise-in and Street style Drag racing coming up on Thursdays at Edgewater Drag strip. Might be a good place to just meet up. I'll post more info when I get it.