North Atlanta Riders

MiniMose

Mose here... getting used to the behavior and weight of Felicia (my '13 fz6r) and feeling more comfortable on her... i would now like to start meeting up with some fellow riders here in atlanta ( i live in sandy springs, which is in North Atlanta)

so hit me up if you are down to ride, we can work out deets (im not real up on what the good places to ride are but im down for it all)

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MiniMose

I am traveling to Atlanta with around 30 other riders in Mid-Sept for some sort of rally in Fayetteville maybe? Just south of Atlanta I think:confused:. Will give you the option to join up if you would like.

Welcome to the forum...
Yea, hit me up with some details! exciting!

BKP

going to ride out of Wills Park in alphareta tonight after 5. let me know if any of you are interested
My office is just a few blocks from there, on Old Roswell St. Unfortunately, I'm prepping something for tomorrow -- otherwise would have joined you...

I'm off the week after this. I've no doubt I'll be doing some riding, with a couple of riding buddies (one of whom is playing with his new BMW f700GS), so, if you're interested, I'll keep in touch.

MiniMose

My office is just a few blocks from there, on Old Roswell St. Unfortunately, I'm prepping something for tomorrow -- otherwise would have joined you...

I'm off the week after this. I've no doubt I'll be doing some riding, with a couple of riding buddies (one of whom is playing with his new BMW f700GS), so, if you're interested, I'll keep in touch.

please and thank you!