NOOB to this forum and to motorcycles

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

alh081

I am full on with the GAP.. I paid cash for my bike, but have gap on my car loan.. I purchased it on my car after I got T-Boned by a red light runner on my 1st brand new car I got out of H/S. Was upside down by about $1500. Then on my next used car I got it and when the skidded and totalled it (only battery compartment damaged but still totalled a 3 yr old Alero.. it covered my butt. Now I have it again on my new Accord.

WOW on the YES warranty price.. I only paid $480 for the longest term they could offer. I think it was 48 months.. Might have been 60, but think 48. Remember thinking it was an amazing price.. usually dont do them but being my first bike I figured be safe then sorry..
^^EXACTLY...well my warranty was more pricey.

Anyway, Thanks for all the advice ppl!
I got a call today from the dealer...said they should receive the bike tomorrow and possibly delivered to me by the end of the day. I am getting excited. :D

oyamyers

Welcome and enjoy, but like others have said, ride within your limits. You will love the 6R and this forum. Learn to use the search feature and all of your questions will be answered.

Detrich

Congrats & welcome to our humble abode!

$8k otd is ok for brand new. But u prolly didn't need the YES warranty tho. After a year, you'll be eyeballing something else and trade up anyways. lol.

Read a lot of stuff here- ie learn.
Get some gear.
Ride within your limits.
Have fun.

:)

alh081

Got a call today. Bike will be delivered between 6-7! excited now.

alh081

OH MY!!! :D:D:D

alh081

First picture. Happy early bday to myself!