Premium Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DragonBlu

I missed the spiral Don. Now I see what went on. My two pounds grew back. Martin, we all are raped when it comes to taxes. Not being too far from retirement and working full time since 17, sometimes two jobs, I look back and say,"where in the hell is all my money."

danieljardim

If EVERYBODY could keep a civilized discussion about politics expressing your opinions without offending anybody for having different views I wouldn't see a problem in having a thread about it here. We are a bunch of adults and most of us are friends and friends do talk about that kind of stuff.

The problem that is always a D-BAG that will start spitting bees because he doesn't accept the fact that people have different opinions. If it wasn't for this type of Douche we could have a vast discussion board on the bar about, sexuality, religion, politics, guns and any other delicate subject.

With that being said, I do agree in keeping the politics away from the forum. We already have enough fights about gear/no gear, stunts, wheelies, speeding and trade in bikes.

Good Job Dart :thumbup:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

DragonBlu

Yes, it's no good. I can't even discuss politics with myself without getting in an argument and punching myself in the face. :eek:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

Let's just say that back before Nov 2012 I had to unfriend quite a few ppl on FB who kept posting extremely offensive political posts.

This is a country where we are free to express our opinions. But, I have to question the intelligence of ppl who think it's ok to shit on other ppl's opinions- just because it's different from their own.

There are mutually respectful ways to have an intelligent discussion about something. But, there are always ppl who don't understand how to do that.

BoneJj

Let's just say that back before Nov 2012 I had to unfriend quite a few ppl on FB who kept posting extremely offensive political posts.

This is a country where we are free to express our opinions. But, I have to question the intelligence of ppl who think it's ok to shit on other ppl's opinions- just because it's different from their own.

There are mutually respectful ways to have an intelligent discussion about something. But, there are always ppl who don't understand how to do that.
pretty much but if they are willing to shit on their friends opinions then you have to consider if they were really friends at all....

Detrich

Well, some ppl are just ridiculously passionate when it comes to politics, religion, guns, and abortion. And, they lose their "cool."

I don't think they are bad ppl, per say. But, I find the way they express themselves as going to far so i just unfriend them.

The cool ones actually MSG me after elections were over and were like Gerry how come u unfriended me? LOL

And of course I added them back and explained I didn't like getting into politics or religion etc on FB b'cuz it goes nowhere and gets ppl all riled up.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

You have every right to be wrong. But make no mistake; if your opinion is different than mine, you are wrong. :D

Sent from my badass LG Optimus G
bunch of wrongness going on round here... lmao.