no. 1

Allan

Hello dude - Welcome. From what I've seen, it's mostly US, Canadian and the odd South African. Most likely because we've got the FZ6R sold in our countries, as opposed to the XJ6 version. Welcome anyway.

gazmacuk

Hiya Fellas, i have been a member on here for ages but not posted much.. although i just tried to post in BOM and then had to re register for some reason!

WenMark

Welcome!! were all family here so visit as much as you would like. by the way I'm a teacher too. :)

ginner

Hiya Fellas, i have been a member on here for ages but not posted much.. although i just tried to post in BOM and then had to re register for some reason!
I'm here too ............... Where in Lancashire are you from, I'm in Lancaster.

stuna

well were all riders doing the same thing . i would love to ride a bike in Ireland in june when were there :D

Curly

+ 1

make that + 1 brit. :D

you know its really difficult to find an xj6 forum on line. nice to see you've foiund a safe haven.

geko

I guess it's time to introduce myself and my partner. We both have XJ6 Diversions bought them end of December '09, didn't pick them up 'till March '10. New riders from Peterborough.

Pete & Shirley

Barkwindjammer

Welcome aboard guys to the biggest forum I've ever had the trouble of keeping an interest in, as its so big,,,,, lots of interesting games on here like 'find that interesting post by a member that you cant find any more', and, 'lots of stuff, lots of places to put it' :)

anyway, dont let me put you off, do it for yourself after lots of time getting more and more confused, its easy !

Edd

Paying up my XJ6 on Saturday, although I just failed my first test, so I shan't be riding for a short while :)

Another brit, soon to be riding an XJ6 :)