Ninja EX250 mirrors V Stock

Bert-Aus

Just put these on, as a comparison I took some photos half way (sorry phone camera -poor quality)

And the finished product

Reviews from quick blast today to the hardware shop & back, way nicer view angle still gets a portion of my forearms but lower angle sees around my elbows ++the shape is more akin to the styling of the bike (biased:surrender: opinion)

CrazyCawi

those look AMAZING. This is my next mod.

Bert-Aus

Showwww! I love mines! :Sport:
Cheers to you guidobergamo, it was from seeing an earlier post of yours that alerted me to look for these puppies!
-but by the looks of things my mountings are different?

I didn't have to mod anything to fit -just removed stock and inserted new

Bert-Aus

Hey nice bike i like the mirror what kind windshield
You have it looks smaller then one i have:thumbup:
Windshield is stock XJ6S -slightly different to the FZ6R

Mitch21

Cheers to you guidobergamo, it was from seeing an earlier post of yours that alerted me to look for these puppies!
-but by the looks of things my mountings are different?

I didn't have to mod anything to fit -just removed stock and inserted new
hmmm i wonder if the fz6r mirror bases are the same :confused:

CrazyCawi

yes they are. direct fit.

raven6r

Which brand of mirror do you guys suggest using? I see on e-bay that there are some from Japan, some made by Emgo and some original Kawasaki. I want a set but want to make sure to order the right ones. They look awesome!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Definitely go with the Genuine Kawasaki if the price is right, they are going to be the best quality.
The ones I got were aftermarket MCS brand (AU$65 a piece), where as Genuine Kwaka AU$170 a piece. The way I justified it was that the replacement cost of my Yammie mirror was AU$150.
(Australian Retail prices noted)

Had nosey at someone's 250 Ninja parked at the shops the other day and there doesn't appear to be any difference.

I am a tight arse -if brand names are your thing and you dont mind spending more -go for it:)