Ninja EX250 mirrors V Stock

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

raven6r

Yes it would have been nice if they did fit the stock holes. Even drilling a new hole wouldn't have been so bad but the mirrors just wont sit level on the tops. Keep us updated.:D

DakinechicK

I tried these mirrors on my 6r about 2 years ago and found no way to possibly get them to fit. I wish I would have seen this thread sooner to give my input and possibly have saved some of you money. SO SORRY!! Hopefully someone finds a base that will work. I tried a few different things and spent many hours on this project, but had no luck in the end. Winded up getting some zx6 mirrors to fit that worked out pretty good. It IS too bad though, the 250 mirrors do look sweet!

bajetzkie

i've already checked this out a couple of weeks ago and it is not going to work, the slot for the zx6r is too small for it to recieve the 250 mirrors unless you want to grind away some material.
Here is the solution for your problem:

EBAY - KAWASAKI 0708 ZX6R MIRROR MOUNTS

KAWASAKI 0708 ZX6R MIRROR MOUNTS Mirror Brackets ZX-6R ninja 2007 2008 | eBay
Can someone clarify? I already have the ex250 mirrors :banghead:. I will probably end up buying the zx6r mirrors because i know it fits..i do love the look of the 250 mirrors though.. so will switching up the bases work?

Kansas5

I bought my bike used, and the previous owner put on zx6r mirrors. They look cool, but I haven't figured out a convenient setting for them so I can see cars behind me. Right now I have to duck slightly and lean to get my body/arms out of the view to see. Can any of you provide tips on where/how you want your mirrors to be positioned?

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

Ah Fark! Raven6r that is painful, sorry I had no idea the FZ6R had different mounts than the XJ6S.

From looking at guidobeargamo's pictures (see below)
the mount point is def different -so yeah prob all FZ6R should refer to guidobeargamo for more info re: mirrors similar
these are the mounts we need, I know that elbow piece is from a tomok mirror but the base i don't have a clue. Guido are you willing to share where u got those base mounts from?

As far as using the zx6r mounts, if you guys didn't see my previous post, the zx mounts are too narrow to receive the 250 mirrors unless you want to grind away some material. I verified this since I have a 250 as well.

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

those bases have to be a UNI base!!! look at the long notch for the bolt:rolleyes:
thats what i'm thinking as well. by the time you got all the pieces you need, you've probably spent a couple of hundred just to mount the 250 mirrors. I remember Guido saying the elbow piece is canibalized from a tomok, I know that's not a piece u can buy by itself unless u buy a whole set and that can run from $50 and up. Might as well buy a rizoma or other high end mirrors with all the pieces included.

Well, as soon as school is done and I have time, I have an extra set of 250 mirrors. Im gonna grind some material away, paint it black, and make it fit the zx mount.

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

I thought I was brave to grind some material away from the mirrors, your actually going to drill holes into the fairing to move the mounting point. Kudos to you!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

let me know how that goes, might as well do a how to write up and take pics!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

BlurpleFZ600R

So i liked the look of the EX250 mirrors and bought a pair. As others have stated the bolts on the mirrors dont line up with my 2017 fz6r, so i prodded around the internet some and on amazon found mirror fairing adapters which im going to use to change the ex250 mirror base and swap with the adjustable base and add my own bolts. If interested ill add pics.