NewEnough

Verranth

NewEnough is awesome! enough said.

I ordered a Sonic 2.0 leather jacket (JRocket), and it didnt fit quite right, so they sent me another. they also sent a FedEx mailing label to send them back. I also ordered an Icon Accelerant Leather jacket, which should get here tomorrow. I will pick one of the two and return the others.

I hope I like the Icon, so I can get the Icon Magnum leather overpants too. The next time I do Skyline drive, I will be prepared!

:thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I love New Enough!!! :cheer:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cbzdel

i have nothing but good things to say about NE! Actually I even have a package of rain pants showing up today :)

adidaskid810

i've browsed new enough numerous times at jackets...I LOVE their photo section showing the various features of the jacket. When I order one it will definitely be from them!

72racer

Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

Nate just hooked me up with a great deal on my twobros exhaust and juicebox which will soon be on it's way =D

I'll order more from them for sure!

Funkmaxtor

Just ordered a set of driven sprockets and a chain from Nate at Newenough. They didn't even have them listed on the site. I emailed Nate and as always he came through! Nothing but great things from Newenough.

ME_with_a_B

I've bought just about everything for my bike from New Enough... they always seem to have the best prices, and they ship extra quick too. :rockon: I recommend them to EVERYONE I talk to about gear and "stuff" for the bike.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

SSgtBaarnes

I've bought from them several times. I purchased a pair of gloves that subsequently fell apart at the stitching within a week and a half. New Enough sent me a replacement pair and a return authorization in a few days with no further cost to me. They are always my first stop when I'm in the market for anything bike related.

kvc25

Like others have already said, nothing but good things to say about my experience with Nate and New Enough, or MotorcycleGear. Finally decided to purchase my TBR exhaust and JBPro and was going to order from kneedraggers but I saw MotorcycleGear had it for almost $100 less. But then I came across biohazardcycles and they had it for even less, so I asked Nate if he could price match it and he was more than happy to do so. He had my TBR carbon fiber black shipped the same day, and is going to have the JBPro shipped as soon as it comes in on Friday from Two Bros. I was already a satisfied customer at this point, but then Nate surprised me by giving me an even better deal on the JBPro even with the price match. Two Thumbs up!!

Bluefang

I was already a satisfied customer at this point, but then Nate surprised me by giving me an even better deal on the JBPro even with the price match. Two Thumbs up!!
What kind of better deal? Do you think I can convince him to give me the same deal?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of better deal? Do you think I can convince him to give me the same deal?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
I'm pretty sure you can! Call him and tell him you are from the FZ6R Forum and that we have organized more than one group buy through them. Then ask what kind of deal they can get you on the TB exhaust and JB. He's always been more than willing to cut us a little deal. :thumbup:

redpoint

MotorcycleGear.com is an anomaly. I have rarely experienced concern for the customer from a vendor in any category like I have recently encountered with Nate at MotorcycleGear.com.

Thanks Nate.