New Video, Two Bros exhaust in action

B

blaxx

Since the other thread is getting pretty long, I decided to post a new thread, with a new video, should give an idea of what it sounds like under a load.

Hope you enjoy...the video quality is not that great, but the audio is good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5quZmaakLqI[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thetimanator

sounds great!

I guess I'll be the first one to say it but why is the world are you not wearing your helmet? you=:squid:?
:D

B

blaxx

I knew someone would bring that up. LOL It's not me, I wanted to shoot the video, my friend rode, and he isn't a squid, he gears up, this was just a little test in our parking lot.

unleased1287

ok just wondering but both vids i have seen both r maybe hitting 6k rpm is that because ur bikes aint broke in yet and u dont want to red line it or what i want to hear that puppy scream if no RIDE MORE lol mine will be in thursday live in ny so long haul.

S

Srad750

Bike runs and sounds great Blaxx! It was fun riding it for ya... Hopefully I can do more than a couple passes in the parking lot someday, lol. We should swap and you can ride the 750 for a fun change of pace :eek:

MNDZA

These vids are making me crazy....I ordered this exhaust like 2 months ago and still waiting!

MNDZA

I noticed the little wheelie at the end. Can we do a wheelie on our bikes using just the throttle or do we have to use the clutch?

B

blaxx

I noticed the little wheelie at the end. Can we do a wheelie on our bikes using just the throttle or do we have to use the clutch?
He clutched it up. I'm not going to find out personally lol. I tell people if they see me doing a wheelie, to call 911. :eek:

S

Srad750

I'm quite sure your bikes would wheelie with a 1st gear throttle blip if you ran it up the bottom of the power band then let off and immediately crack the throttle wide open. I just didn't have room to play with or the authorization from blaxx to just romp on his bike, lol. Btw, try this at your own risk and know that the bike is capable of tossing you off the back if you don't respect it.

GoGreen09

Blaxx - thanks for the first posts! Sounds great! I am totally jealous!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video! :thumbup:

Take the bike out to a back country road and open her up full throttle. If the stock exhaust howled at WOT, this TBR exhaust is going to shatter windows and set car alarms off. lol :rockon: You could even do it yourself if you have a tripod. Just set the camera up and record from the side of the road.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone is still interested in the TBR exhaust, Nate just informed me that he has 4 more systems coming on Thursday. Give him a call and buy one! :rockon:

B

blaxx