New Owner From Baltimore...

O-turn

Partier
Just took delivery friday, this is my first bike, I am taking the MSF course in april but wanted the bike early to be acclimated to everything. Been riding back and forth on my street and doing great! Here are some pics...

Johnfz6r

Blue is sharp looking! Be careful riding around even on the road in front of your house. With my first bike I was doing the same thing and dropped the bike 3 or 4 times at the stop sign 4 houses down. Best part was that I was stopped. Either way be careful and have fun, I had a blast at the msf course.

O-turn

Partier
Blue is sharp looking! Be careful riding around even on the road in front of your house. With my first bike I was doing the same thing and dropped the bike 3 or 4 times at the stop sign 4 houses down. Best part was that I was stopped. Either way be careful and have fun, I had a blast at the msf course.
First day I didnt do any moving turns, stopped and walked the 180 to go straight the other way, then yesterday I got some figure 8's in, and regular turning, practicing stopping and taking off from stop signs. Got the gearing down as well, now just gonna practice ALOT before getting out on the streets...

fz6rwolf

Nice looking bike, looks very familiar lol. Fortunately I've ridden a long time, just new to this type of riding so I had a heads up with things like stopping, turning, shifting etc, just with this bike things seem easier than with cruisers. Even only took one day to get used to the foot positioning. Have fun and be VERY careful since it's your 1st bike. This is an easy bike to ride but can still get you into trouble if not careful.

S

Sawblade

It won't be long, and we'll have enough people to have a DC area GTG.

O-turn

Partier
Thank you gentleman. Im always up for a gathering! Id be more than happy to host one as well. As long as its after april 26th when I have my license!

reiobard

nice looking bike, the FZ6R is definately sharp looking, it should suit you well to learn on and keep you happy for years to come. Good luck with the MSF and...

Ride lots and Post often!!!:welcome:

Ooter

Nice looking bike! I also just bought one in blue.

Nice car too - sad Honda decided to stop making them.

O-turn

Partier
I def hope to post often and ride even more often!

Thank you gentleman (and lady :D) on the congrats, hope to see everyone around!

Im also sad they stopped making the s2k, but Im still enjoying it (of course less than the bike!)