New Member from MN!

MN.newbie

Hello ladies and gentlemen and greetings from the northern region. Just picked up a 2012 Yamaha fz6r and hopefully came to the right forum! Pretty new to the scene, I've done a little riding before but this is my very first motorcycle! Drove it off the showroom with two miles on it!:D looking forward to getting to know some of you and all the advice you have to offer!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

Rookasaki

Welcome to the forum! :)

Beautiful bike. No question this is the best forum on the net. Just to clarify, you Rode the bike off the showroom floor ;) There is some great people here, you will find everything you need and more.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

DragonBlu

Welcome! Congats on the bike. do yourself a favor and get some frame sliders on that beautiful machine. You will thank yourself later. Ride safe!

CrazyCawi

Nice bike congrats from another mn member.

BKP

Congrats on the new ride... you'll love it...

Ride safe --

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MN.newbie

thanks for all the compliments guys!! can you MN guys believe this crap weather?! what a joke. cant even ride the thing @MNGreg, i bought it from Star West Motorsports. DSC only does like victory and ducati now i think

Z3roFlaw

I love the whiten black. Bike looks nice (albeit everyone here is a bit bias lol). The people on the forums here are awesome and there is a ton for you to read up on if you browse around and use the search.

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD