New female rider

ajones70

Just found this forum! Got my brand new white FZ6R yesterday for my birthday :)
Went out for awhile yesterday and hoping to get out again today but thunderstorms are looming :(
I do my rider course July 19-21 and cant wait......hoping to get my full license in August.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

ajones70

Course

You look so happy in your pictures. Glad you are taking the MSF course. It will be tiring but when completed you will be proud of yourself for doing it.

We are all here to help you so don't be shy about asking questions..

Welcome to the forum...:)
Yes, i am looking forward to the course very much. I know it will give me alot more confidence. And yes I am very happy!! Perfect birthday gift and bike came straight out of crate and to me.

ajones70

congrats...nice color!!:D
I think you are being biased on colour .....but I totally agree!! Went out just now for an hr. practicing my stops and leaving stop signs. Getting better and more comfortable each time. Only stalled twice! Woohoo! Lol

Pinarello Rider

Just found this forum! Got my brand new white FZ6R yesterday for my birthday :)
Went out for awhile yesterday and hoping to get out again today but thunderstorms are looming :(
I do my rider course July 19-21 and cant wait......hoping to get my full license in August.
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Enjoy it!

ajones70

Welcome and congrats on the bike. That's a great gift.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!
Yes....an awesome gift!!!! Just need my license to go out on my own now!!

Sixpackgal28

New Rider!

Congratulations! I bought my first FZ6r last April, and LOVE it! All my gal pals have cruisers....but I love the Sport Bike community! I also took the M2 Rider's Course and it was the best thing I ever did. Tough, but you learn so much. I also had my bike lowered (I am 5'6" and very fit) as center of gravity was a bit high and as the bike is top heavy I was "tippy" at stops.
Huge confidence boost and I still learn something new every time I ride !

Welcome to the Forum !
Ride Safe =)