New Cable Lube tool!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Yamaha says every 4k miles... have you lubed the cables? Made a mess? Tired of disassmbly to get the job done?

We all have to do it. We all hate doing it. We all don't HAVE to hate it... :D

Check out this guy from the FZ6-Forum sister-site. He's made a very simple product that enables you to easily lube all three cables on the bike without hardly ANY disassembly and no mess what-so-ever. I'm loving this product already. :D Travis is an honest and sincere guy just trying to get an idea out there. It's not a lot of money and I can't say he's making a lot out of it, but I'm glad he's a forward thinker! You can buy a kit and either order his refills or you can refill the product on your own. EZ Glider Cable Lubricator | Facebook or if you don't do Facebook, check out the sister site: Revolutionary new cable lubricator - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

I do not get any kickbacks from this. I'm just a satisfied customer who is spreading the word!

Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
You have no idea how much trouble you saved me. Thank you SIR! :)))

So you just paypal the money to that e-mail with your address and he will ship it to you?
Yes. You'll really like how simple this makes what used to be a pain in the arse task! :D Mention the product, include your address and he'll get a kit out the door either that day or the next mailing date.

Thanks for supporting him. He's just another rider like us and has been a long-time member of the FZ6 sister site.

MikeN02

I'm interested in this, my brother's F4i has some major issues with his front brake. It's really stiff.

Going to post it on the R6-Forums.

Heineken

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Thank you on behalf of Travis guys! And thanks even more for spreading the word!!! Awesome!

JSP

Super Moderator
Very cool and simple! Gonna pick up a kit for the R6!

EDIT: Order placed!

Last edited:

Spunky99

Did the Paypal order all ready. Easy....

JonKerr

Elite Member

Jaralaccs

looks cool

I don't understand why they aren't refillable
Can't you just submerge in the fluid, and reverse siphon the fluid back into the syringe?

JSP

Super Moderator
From what I have seen he has said, you can refill them if YOU want to... But HE wont be refilling them for anyone. Will just send new tubes.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Yes, you can refill them yourself. Or, he will send you three new tubes as a refill kit. Either way, for cheap money, you get an easy and clean way to lube the cables. Being refillable is a bonus for everyone who doesn't want to order refills.

Heineken

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Just an update: Travis already processed my order and e-mail me the tracking number, now that's fast :)
Yup! Mine says shipped already as well! Talk about fast :D

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
check the OP Mike. ;) Manual states every 4k miles. :D

Stricken

seems a bit expensive. I have been using this [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dri-Slide-DRI-SLIDE-DSL206A-oz-Bottle/dp/B0012TZ2QA]Amazon.com: Dri-Slide DRI-SLIDE 4 OZ DSL206A 4 oz. Bottle: Automotive[/ame] on the FZ6R, SV650, and a KLX250SF. With great results. This one is a dry lube so it wont gunk up and you can use it on the action of your guns. I use it on my LCP daily carry gun.

Stricken

for 3 syringes filled with motor oil it is expensive