Netflix Gems... Lets hear em!

CDN6R

Netflix in the States must be different that it is here in Canada. I am debating cancelling it because I search for stuff to watch, like documentaries on rock groups (The Who,,Led Zep,, Nirvana ECT) and I can't get a thing.(NOT AVAILABLE) is the caption. I even looked for "American Grafitti" and Vanishing Point" and got nothing Even "Sons of Anarchy" is not avaliable.:mad:

cavcuz05

nip tuck is on there to

Dimefan

Check out "The World's Fastest Indian." Anthony Hopkins, land speed record on two wheels, based on a true story...BADASS!

ChUcK

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

I actually watched that. The worst part is, I turned off a different horrible movie after 5 minutes in order to watch those murderous merrymakers- Submarines

Stay away from the submarines movie, at least Killer Klowns will make you laugh.

AngryAnt

Some of my favorites:

Battlestar Galactica
Doctor Who - the one from 2005
Speed Grapher
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Crocop43

Sons of anarchy!!!!!!!! If you haven't watched then u should it's like sopranos meet motorcycles....it awesome

And of course Dexter

Transcendant man

The man who knew too little

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Taz

IP Man one... AWESOME! warning, subtitled... but based on Bruce Lee's master. great kung fu... can't wait to see part two.

and KICK ASS! like superbad? some of the same cast, plus Nicolas Cage.
Totally agree with you. I watched all 3 of IP Man.:)

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

elikhom

Not exactly gems but recently watched a couple Viking movies. If you are into movies like that you might like them.

Valhalla Rising - This one imho was the better one. It's a B movies though so don't get very high expectations.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlcfUzxxBDw]Valhalla Rising Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Severed Ways - A couple nasty scenes, the rest was ok. If you didn't like the first one, you are going to hate this one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUdxd0J-ujA]SEVERED WAYS: THE NORSE DISCOVERY OF AMERICA - YouTube[/ame]