Need help

roidrage

Todat I was riding around town and noticed my blinkers weren't working. Got home to check if some wires crossed and shorted out. Then I realized my horn doesn't work. My high beams work just fine. Took apart the housing to check for something abnormal. Nothing I could see look out of the ordinary. Any ideas

roidrage

Never mind... I'm an idiot. I blew a fuse. I figured I would check just in case but usually nothing is ever that easy... but it was

NYGirl

Never mind... I'm an idiot. I blew a fuse. I figured I would check just in case but usually nothing is ever that easy... but it was
chuckle.. you live, we learn.. thanks!:p

Superfly

99% of fuses blow as a safety precaution. You still might have an intermittant short somewhere in the wiring even though its all good now. If it blows again then youre going to know for sure but to be safe take a look around at your wiring. Especially if you've been messing with it...ie new signals or tail lights, plate lights etc...

And carry a spare fuse with you till you figure out whats going on...

JSP

Super Moderator
I wonder what caused the fuse to blow... :confused: