Need Help to Install Alarm system for my 2014 !!!

FZ6RThota

Hello FZ6R Helpers !!

i just bought a 2014 FZ6R, now i am trying to install the SPY Alarm system, but i am not able to identify which of the below images(1,2,3) which have different small relays/circuits units (i don't know), where i can find the GREY Color, GREEN Color, Thick Brown Color, YELLOW/RED Color wires to connect to my Alarm System's main unit to my FZ6R, videos in youtube show thick wires 30 Amps but i can't find any here or i haven't drilled much :confused:

Right one? Image 1

Left One? Image 2

Center One? Image 3

Seen many videos, but couldn't get the thick wires from main relay

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

Last edited:

aburnett

I don't even understand your question....

mike

+1 What are you trying to ask? That statement/question is making no since. Im sure there are plenty of members that can help but you need to clarify.

blkbrd

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BustedKnuckle

I recently installed an alarm on my 2009, honestly I said screw all the remote start bullish!t and kill switch cr@p because frankly its useless, at least to me. I mounted the shock sensor under the driver seat next to the battery (very sensitive btw) , antenna and speaker all the way back by the rear tail light, which I didn't lose any cargo space by doing, and ultimately ditched the proximity sensor as it was a bit finicky, and I didnt want to come running to my bike in the middle of the night in my undies and glock in hand, only to find the wind set it off, the wires for flashing the signals I connected straight to the signal fuse in the fuse box next to the battery (reference manual page 7-35). This set up gave me a clean minimal wiring install and still has the two way feature, very happy with it.

Last edited: