nasty suprise for a few riders

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Wonder what the heck happened... Seen it quite a bit, where they hit the throttle and just dont let off.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

FastFreddy

I suppose the Ducati's are worth more than the momentary satisfaction of beating the idiot up. The heart would have been Visigoth2.0 but the superego would be "How does Deutsch insurance work in Spain ?"

xleeb0y13x

Such a brain dead move. Luckily these guys weren't riding to fast. Could have been much worse.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

BoneJj

Wow, I have always thought at a certain age, the drivers test needs retaken.
I live in Florida, the old fart capital of the world, and I can attest that this needs to be enacted!

There are far too many 70+ individuals down here that can't drive worth a damn. Now my grand mother was the opposite case, she drove like a bat out of hell everywhere and could drive like a champ but there are many other there that can't react fast enough or even just react.... I see accidents all the time and it's always an elderly person that was involved down here, granted I live in the county that has carried the #1 status for %age of elderly in the US the for more than a decade...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ksanbon

Even more frightening - think about the number of senior citizens who are driving 40 ft motorhomes.....

Be careful out there.

BoneJj

Even more frightening - think about the number of senior citizens who are driving 40 ft motorhomes.....

Be careful out there.
luckily they only move their motor-homes every few months so they aren't on the roads with those that often. When I see those normally they are driving so slow in them so by the time I'm near them I'm nearly already passing them. I the easier access parking lots near the interstate so that I don't have to worry about them. They only like to park in the easy in and out parking lots.