Naked and not ashame/ clip-ons too :)

EndlessTL2

You are gonna have to be patient and adjust to your comfort. But as far as clips on goes. Woodcraft 1.5 risers clip ons works the best. But you'll have to install it on top of the triple tree. Your gonna have to drop your front end. You will have to adjust the degree of the bars so the modules don't hit the tank. Mine are adjust to where it's a coin flat away of touching but stops there. And be sure not to put to much stress on the cables were you cant press in the clutch fully and rev the throttle. Be aware when you do drop your front with out doing the same to the rear. Your fuel gauge would be off a little and your kickstand would hold up your bike a little higher angle then normal. If you look at my photos it's would look like that. But with out the naked fairings. I'm still in the process of getting it done since I have to mcgyver a way to fit them on since it's the US version.
But best luck to ya! Post pix when your done!!

Pig Hog

Did you eventually lower the back as well, or did you leave it like that? (And why, I guess?)
How much does it affect the fuel gauge? I'm assuming that it'll think the tank is fuller than it really is?

It's a little more work than I thought but not too hard (?)...might take my time over it and plan it properly then!

Questions questions questions! Thanks for answering though.