My tinted windscreen, whats your opinion?

bigguybbr

I think because it's such a large swath of black, it makes it look way bigger than it really is. Maybe find something to break up the large area, like a vinyl yami decal or something right in the middle under the plasti dip on the back, and you could color match it like fz6rblack did. Black with a red logo would look good imho

I like it thought!

Last edited:

Patek86

It looks great and glad you through some pictures up. I looked for red before I did mine, but didn't find any at home depot so I settled with black.

I want to find out home much it cost to order the red seats for my 09 raven

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

DocFZ

just gonna throw this out there, but that bike would like so great with a red windshield
You think so? I had debated white before, cause apparently you can order this stuff online in different colors, and again if I dont like it I can peel it off.

Hmmmmmmm

DocFZ

WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE GOLD RIMS???uhg....
Lol my bike is a 2010, this was one of the color schemes. I've always loved white subarus with gold rims, so why not a yamaha? lol

DocFZ

It looks great and glad you through some pictures up. I looked for red before I did mine, but didn't find any at home depot so I settled with black.

I want to find out home much it cost to order the red seats for my 09 raven
Thanks Patek, I saw your windscreen in one of your albums, May or may not have jacked the idea from you haha :rolleyes:

iSpoolin

do they fit on an 09? I wonder what a set cost, I REALLY Like em....:eek:
You could go to Advance and buy the Duplicolor Gold Spray paint and just paint your current ones.

I used it on my cars stock rims and it gives a GREAT finish and looks amazing :)

and it would only cost you about 20$

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited: