My tinted windscreen, whats your opinion?

DocFZ

I'm still not sure about this... I srayed the inside of my stock screen with plasti-dip, so I can peel it off nice and easy if I decide I don't like it. Tinted screens look awesome on the darker colored bikes, but I think on my bike it makes the windscreen look huge over it being clear. Whats everyone else think?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

DocFZ

I like it! I'm gonna get that tomorrow. I just hope my HD carries it. What department is it found in? I mean isle/ area
Just kinda poked around the paint section for a bit, finally found it hidden behind a display :rant:

Rookasaki

I'm still not sure about this... I srayed the inside of my stock screen with plasti-dip, so I can peel it off nice and easy if I decide I don't like it. Tinted screens look awesome on the darker colored bikes, but I think on my bike it makes the windscreen look huge over it being clear. Whats everyone else think?
looks nice.

pballer23

How many coats of plasti-dip did you put on? did it go on easy? any bubbles or pealing anywhere? Looks pretty nice from the pictures.

DocFZ

How many coats of plasti-dip did you put on? did it go on easy? any bubbles or pealing anywhere? Looks pretty nice from the pictures.
I did three coats, you just gotta make sure the surface is CLEAN. No bubbles or anything, looks like a flat black when applied, but make sure to only do the inside of the screen. The shiny part is just the plastic of the windscreen and the tint is just the black showing through.

Chaphil3

I like it. Good job :thumbup:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE GOLD RIMS???uhg....

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajskillz13

do they fit on an 09? I wonder what a set cost, I REALLY Like em....:eek:
I would suggest trying to trade with someone who wants black rims. That or powdercoat them gold. I doubt the rims themselves are very cheap.

I like the windscreen. Doesn't look too big at all. I just bought some flat black spray paint yesterday, I might just do that to mine.

iSpoolin

Looks good! im gonna be plasidipping my forks and my pegs/shift lever and stuff soon :) Going complete blackout! :)