My friend dumped his bike on a corner.

BoneJj

Last week my friend dumped his bike going around a corner. He must have lost track of what was going on.

I know he went riding while he was a bit angry and upset with his girlfriend. While was on a road near the beach he was going around a smaller turn and was going too fast to make it. Well he probably would have made it if he would work on his skills more. So he braked as much as he could and then dumped the bike into the shoulder of the road and it went into the bushes a little.

Luckily it was really soft sand that it went down in so it only just basically sanded the side of his bike. It's really strange looking though, never seen something like it. It took 3 of my friends to push the bike to the road as it was down a strong slope.

Surprisingly the bike wasn't bad and neither was he. He did manage to scrape the heck out of his left knee. It was swollen pretty bad for a few days but it's gotten much better.

The bike he was on is an older katana 600 and has no real damage. Could use a new fairing on the left side but it's not really needed.

vengeance44

one thing i have learned about riding is to never ride angry or upset about something because u just arent thinking about riding

Maverick6r

That's one of the cardinal rules. Never ride when upset or not in the proper state of mind. I know this from experience.

Detrich

Same thing goes for driving. U could plow over some kids playing in the street. Not safe operating any motor vehicle when upset.