My first mod (and a hello to the other ladies out there)

Bo Peep

So Im a newb on here. I got my 09 FZ6R about 2.5 months ago, as a wedding gift from my husband. I havent had the chance to take her out too much since she just got plates on her (we did a military move about a week after we bought her), but today I got the joy of doing my first mod :) My baby got lowered! I did majority of the work my self (hubs helped me get her up on the jack and lift the tank), so Im pretty damn stoked! :cool:

Oh, and Hi everybody!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bo Peep

Welcome and congrats! There's a ton more mods so enjoy and don't hesitate to ask if you need a hand.
Thank ya! Ive searched the forums probably a dozen times checking out all the things I could do. Ive got a list going :) It may take awhile to do it all, but Im glad I found this place to help me out!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

abyss1406

Welcome to the forum awesome place to hang out and what not when your at work :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

ajones70

Hi and congrats!! Ive only been riding couple of months and this is my first bike. You lowered it? Wow! Awesome job and you should be very stoked!! Ive only done some real easy simple things.... I want to do rear tail light, frame sliders and fe next....