My baby looking blue

Bert-Aus

Nice undertail & indicators!

Do you mind sharing what they are & where from?

RedRider

Looking good! Is that the Puig tire hugger you have installed? Was thinking about getting one to tighten up that empty void around the rear tire.

Dandmr1

Heya buddy, hows the bike riding with the new clip ons? Looking pretty sporty now. But was concerned the riding position would be a little too far forward considering the foot rests and foot control positions. Maybe might need an adjustable rear set now??

FastFreddy

Looks good. We only got rid of "rego stickers" here recently, I'm already used to it so the "tax disc" really sticks out. I like the grey colour on the fuel tank for the new models.

Yeah I'm removing the tax disc now, I might use the hole to attach a camera, as for the riding position it feels like a completely different bike, feel more rigid, I haven't had a chance to go for a long ride because it's freezing out there but I can't wait for the next spring, I might just change the front foot pegs for extended ones, we'll see how it goes.

So I went for a long ride today, down to London and back, 4 hours riding, my wrists and my neck were in pain, I guess it's due to the low position, in the city I had to stretch my back on every traffic light, but when I hit the motorway there's when the fun started, gained speed much easier and faster, did not have that painful pressure in my head from the wind, very nice easy ride, hit 115 miles with not problems, I guess my neck and wrists will have to get used to it :)

Bert-Aus

Try squeezing the tank with your knees more and relax your arms,
that should get rid of any arm pump or shoulder pain + it is a good work out for your ab's/ core too