My 2011 Orange FZ6R Mod Thread

KingDP

Figured id make a thread for myself seeing as i will be doing plenty of modding in the near future. Heres a few shots of what i've currently done to my bike.
Comp Werkes FE and Two Bros Exhaust
*Edit* Forgot to mention i also have a PC 5 installed.

Upcoming Mods will be - Proton Flushies and a Projector Retrofit :)
UPDATE! August 04, 2011

Projector Retrofit Complete!
Proton Flushmounts Installed
Plasti Dipped Windscreen

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Beautiful bike!

Gwai lo 2.0

Where in Ontario are you? I'm downtown Toronto but ride all over southern Ontario during the week (3 or 4 hours after work). Let me know if you want to go for a ride sometime.

FZ6RGUY

Very nice bike!!!! I have the same one lol. I just today got some of the stuff i ordered yesterday. I got Proton flush mounts, FE fender eliminator. My carbon two bros will be in thursday along with PC5, Shogun frame sliders and Black ASV's. I can't wait to get my exhaust though. Your bike looks great man. I love our colors.

Gwai lo 2.0

:D want to sell Or give me your stock exhaust? I would like to preform an experiment.

Last edited:

FZ6RGUY

gwai. PM sent

Detrich

looks good. get a color-matched rear seat cowl to finish off the rear :)

FZ6RGUY

i want a color matched seat cowl also. I think it would look sick

CrazyCawi

hopefully not puke sick...dont do that around your beautiful bike :D

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

KingDP

Yeah i was thinking about removing the decals eventually.
i wish the Rear seat cowls weren't so overpriced and actually came in orange.

cjsFZ6R

Are you going to switch the mirrors at all? Working on mine as we speak, Its such a great bike with great colors, I priced out the painting of the rear seat cowls and it was just going to be excessivley expensive but I want to do it also

FZ6RGUY

Guys i am gonna see if one of the three vinyl shops around here can match the color. If they can it would be very inexpensive to just get a black seat cowl and have it wrapped with vinyl. I will let you guys know.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

KingDP

:rolleyes:

Another bike minus a rear fender with a slip-on exhaust.
Its not a slip on. figured you'd know better considering you have an 09.
Thanks for the comment though.

KingDP

Are you going to switch the mirrors at all? Working on mine as we speak, Its such a great bike with great colors, I priced out the painting of the rear seat cowls and it was just going to be excessivley expensive but I want to do it also
Yeah i'm probably going to be picking up the ZX6R mirrors once i get my protons and projector installed.

cjsFZ6R

Yeah i'm probably going to be picking up the ZX6R mirrors once i get my protons and projector installed.
It looks so muc better with the mirrors changed! BTW I'm dying to have your exhuast, so jelouse... That and the flush mounts in next on my list of things to do. I would love to know if they can match the paint becasue i want to change my cowl, it would make the bike look so much better.

SAFE-T

Its not a slip on. figured you'd know better considering you have an 09.
Thanks for the comment though.
Missed that. Just bored with all the people on EVERY forum that consider bolt-on parts a modification worthy of promoting to the world. I suppose it's technically correct, but ZZZZZ. Nothing personal. Carry on.