Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Reaver

A few shots after her bath.

Attachments

Detrich

Went for a short ride with some friends. Am helping some new riders get used to freeways, and we did a really short canyon.

My first real ride on the dirt bike! I'm totally new to it, but manged to get used to small berms, tiny jumps and putting my leg out in corners (all at snail pace lol). Can't wait to go back to the mx track :D

This is me being Little Miss Super Slow :p

... And my bf having some fun on my bike :)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

How getting them all!

You could large format print and arrange in a sequence maybe something like below

Seeing your regular photo's make me so envious that i dont know anyone willing to lie in the dirt for prolonged periods of time out in the sticks waiting for me to come past...:(

Great stuff as always!:)

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

U should ask the photographer of he can cut u a package deal maybe? I'm sure he'd rather give u a bundle of photos for a set price rather than nothing at all. :)

porky45

Palomar Mountain Fun

Took the bike up to Palomar Moutain for the 3rd weekend in a row on Sunday.

3 weekends ago I was one of those idiots in jeans pushing way to hard, but then I wised up a bit and got some leathers (albeit cheap ones) and decided to ease off a bit.

I'm a work in progress, but any constructive criticism or tips on form are much appreciated!

I also lowsided at the end of the day. It was either due to my lack of scanning the area or it was an accident that would have happened to the best of riders. I'll put the blame on myself, but a large piece of asphalt (probably the size of a piece of paper) from a pothole was propped up out of the pothole, but blending in with the surrounding asphalt. I was in a decent lean before the apex & I clipped it with my back tire which shot the bike out from under me & I slid for a good 35 to 40 feet.

All is fine and well except for some minor road rash. The bike needs a new mirror, frame slider and bar end and it's ready to go again. Probably time for the fluids to be changed, but that's somewhat unrelated.

JonKerr

Elite Member