Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

EsrTek

Found them on Amazon. So how much better is fit and if you don't mind what size did you order in both (if you remember). I should just make a trip to revzilla since I live near philly. Like I said I'm 5'10 225 and normally wear 36/30 jeans (sometimes 32 depending on brand). I don't have really long legs for my height. The overlord pants were really far off in length even though they are 30 inch inseam supposedly. I'm not sending them back though since my wife or mother in law can modify them to work.
I think they fit true to size..I wear 32/36 and ordered the 32 overpant. Fits perfect. The armor is better set and is easy to adjust.
The overlords, in same size, where to loose and very long. Tried next size down in OL's and couldn't button them they so tight/and still long in the leg :(

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Being that you are working on losing pounds,
I suggest you save your money, as you wont know exactly where/ how new pants will fit in 12months time.

You said your mother in law can hem your overlord pants?
If she can do that she can adjust the knee armour for you.
If the liner is removable you should be able to work with your MIL to adjust the armour.

A tip from myself having to do this to my street leathers.
1. Take out the armour pad.
2. Put on your pants and sit down, so your knees are in similar posture as when you ride.
3. Place the armour pad over your knee, ensure the fold wraps your knee. There should be some armour above your knee and over the tip of your shin.
4. Get 4 safety pins, insert them through your pants at the extents of the armour. Top, bottom & both sides.
5. Take your pants off, & turn them inside out.
6. Outline the armour, lined up with safety pins, with a marker or tailors chalk. Ensure the armour is inverted at this point.
7. Remove safety pins and liner from pants
8. Unpick the original armour pouch.
9. Pin the armour pouch in position and sew in new locations. Double seam at all points.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

pyratio

leatherup xelement pants

--I picked up a pair of icon recon pants years ago and really liked them except they only go up to a waist of 40 and I've been growing sideways since I was 28. But I found these recently from leatherup.com

Xelement Men's Classic Fit Denim Motorcycle Racing Pants - LeatherUp.com

They look like knock-offs of the icon pants but these come with removable knee and shin pads. The reviews contain ppl who have crash tested them.

Also go here and get a promo code for another 10% off. Spend more than $49 and get free shipping.

I ordered 2 pairs of these. If they suck they'll be cheap heavy duty garage jeans. I'll post an update after I test ride with them.

~p

I really like my Sliders Kevlar jeans. Lots of Kevlar and they're very comfortable. They're a slightly relaxed tending to baggy fit, but that's fine with me. And they're cut a bit longer so that when you're sitting on the bike they don't ride up higher than your boots. I haven't got the armor yet, but they have pockets for CE approved armor. And the price is very good too.

pyratio

x-element pants

--I love these riding pants. Went out on a sunday for a short 40 mile ride and it was super comfortable. Just enough air comes through the stretchy black part to keep you cool but not frozen. The denim is super thick and the knee pads line up with my knees perfectly when riding. They have black ones too that I think I might pick up. Perfect for Texas riding.

~p

--I picked up a pair of icon recon pants years ago and really liked them except they only go up to a waist of 40 and I've been growing sideways since I was 28. But I found these recently from leatherup.com

Xelement Men's Classic Fit Denim Motorcycle Racing Pants - LeatherUp.com

They look like knock-offs of the icon pants but these come with removable knee and shin pads. The reviews contain ppl who have crash tested them.

Also go here and get a promo code for another 10% off. Spend more than $49 and get free shipping.

I ordered 2 pairs of these. If they suck they'll be cheap heavy duty garage jeans. I'll post an update after I test ride with them.

~p

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Love my x element leather race pants $99 and very comfortable with padding and knee armor ordered one size lger than I wear only complaint is that their slightly shorter than I like but tucked in my boots it doesn't matter. Been riding with for 2 yrs and satisfied.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Bert-Aus

Love my x element leather race pants $99 and very comfortable with padding and knee armor ordered one size lger than I wear only complaint is that their slightly shorter than I like but tucked in my boots it doesn't matter. Been riding with for 2 yrs and satisfied.

DO you mean these ones?

DragonBlu

I have the Dainese Drake Air textile that I bought at the Dainese store in Milan summer before last. While there on vacation I just had to check out that store. Very comfortable pants.

Bert-Aus

Yes sir

Snap!
I have had those same leathers for 2 years!

I had the ankle/ calf with zips areas 'taken in' about 3inches to fit better inside my boots