mods/admins check this out

Johnfz6r

I found this on Motorcycle racing parts, gear, helmets, apparel, exhausts, and more they are the cheapest place I have found online for gear. They don't have anything for the fz6r and to be honest I didn't check to see if there was anything for the fz6 but either way maybe worth all our time if you check it out.

Terra Powersports® is extremely proud to introduce our Exclusive DealMaker Plus™ Program. A unique, yet simple idea with Big Savings! It's comprised of an online Deal Request & Price Match System, specific Organization/Group discounts, dedicated DealMaker staff, and plain-old No Hassle deal making! Some perfect examples of deal requests come from customers who are looking for:

Multi-item purchases Group Buys organized by a forum member
A Price Match from a competitor Organization/forum discounts; Including Military & Racers

Are you a member of a forum, organization, or association? If you are, please contact your moderator and ask them to contact us so that we can add your organization to our growing DealMaker Plus™ Network!! Once your organization has been register, we will be able to verify that you are an active member and offer you additional discounts anytime you place an order with us!

We offer discounts to groups/organizations such as:

Licensed Racers Military/Armed Forces
Sportbikers.net (Forum) Sportbikechat.com (Forum)
Blackstar Racing
And Many More...
Please follow these very simple guidelines when participating in the DealMaker Plus™ Program:

The DealMaker Plus™ Program is only valid on products that display the DealMaker Plus™ Icon at the top of the product's page.
Individual item purchases must be over $150 in order to qualify.
Multiple-item purchases must be over $200 in order to qualify.
Items for Group Buy purchases have no minimum dollar requirement and is at our DealMaker staffs' descretion, but we are pretty flexible! Just let us know what kind of deal you are looking for.
Be reasonable when it comes to asking for a discount and don't expect to get a $150 discount on a pair of gloves that costs $199!!
Lastly, please be respectful to our DealMaker staff even if they are unable to provide you with the deal you are looking for. Terra Powersports® is in no way obligated to provide the customer with the discount. We are just providing bike enthusiasts with a great opportunity to save some money while shopping and experiencing our exceptional customer service. Please do not abuse the program!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us!!
If you are looking for a Price Match, the following terms apply:

All competing advertised prices must be from credible/authorized dealers of the product. Sorry, we will not honor any prices from eBay®, anyone affiliated with eBay® or any auction-type seller. We reserve the right to deny our Price Match offer if we deem the dealer to be illegitimate.

Competing Advertised Price- Is the TOTAL checkout price including competitor's price, tax, shipping & handling charges, misc. fees
We will not call competitors for pricing. Our DealMaker staff must be able to physically verify a price in the ad, website and/or catalog

Items must be NEW merchandise, not on Closeout/Clearance, and IN STOCK!!

2 Easy Ways To Initiate A Deal:

Shop Online and
find products that have the DealMaker Plus Icon

Speak to one of our dedicated DealMaker Staff Toll-Free!
1-888-823-0828

Cali rider

I have bought parts from this distributor in the past, their office is about 20 miles from me. They have great prices and quick service and I would buy from them again.