Modifications

PJ Long Island

Hey everyone I am new to the forum and I wanted to know if there was anyway I can give the bike a little more power with putting a power commander on. The bike is a 2017, this is the second bike I have owned. I recently installed a black widow exhaust which is a phenomenal exhaust! The exhaust was half the price of two brothers and sounds 5x better. I also did small cosmetic modifications such as DMP fender eliminator, LED flush mounts, and integrated tailight. I did recently purchase ZX6R mirrors for 2010-2015 models and still need to put them on. Looking forward on hearing feedback and answering any questions.

sti491

Hey everyone I am new to the forum and I wanted to know if there was anyway I can give the bike a little more power with putting a power commander on. The bike is a 2017, this is the second bike I have owned. I recently installed a black widow exhaust which is a phenomenal exhaust! The exhaust was half the price of two brothers and sounds 5x better. I also did small cosmetic modifications such as DMP fender eliminator, LED flush mounts, and integrated tailight. I did recently purchase ZX6R mirrors for 2010-2015 models and still need to put them on. Looking forward on hearing feedback and answering any questions.
Welcome! I would highly recommend a PC5 running Martin's adv gear revB map. Other mods that help are advance the base idle timing to around 9 degrees. Opening up the airbox helps too, but it's loud at high rpms. Change the front sprocket to 15 tooth (-1).

I have posts on these and other mods I've made in past few months. Do a search on my screen name if you want to take a look.

You really want a PC5 though, trust me.