mirror wiring ?

texas09fz6r

I am thinking of removing my fairings and I was wondering if I can wire the turn signal connector onto the integrated mirror wires and just plug and play?

or do I need to do something else. I am clueless with wiring so I figured I would ask before I made a mistake

Thanks for the help

Tex

adazine

Premium Member

adazine

Premium Member

sti491

Agree, but probably YamaExpensive! I did a lot of wiring on my bike and used Tesa Tape to keep it nice and neat. Awesome stuff.... until you need to undo it to add or change something!

Nice ! -- Wish I asked that question before I did my wiring ! Didn't know they made those.

adazine

Premium Member

sti491

texas09fz6r

On the "Y" connector the mirrors only have 2 wires so will it still work if I wire one connector with just the signal and ground and the other (flush mount signal) as normal? I am thinking of keeping my fairings and flush mount signals and just adding the mirrors as another signal.

Mr.EandAmmO

I figured everything out thanks again for the help.

This thread can be closed
Hey man if you figured it out how’s about a little write up as to what you did. I’m about to do the same. Add mirrors with signals and I already have flush mounts. Just picked up Ge bike last weekend and am already thinking of stuff to do. Probably just gonna wipe her down and go for a ride.