Michigan Members

06330i

My parents have a cottage up in Three Rivers that I will occasionally go to. I'll let you guys know when I'm heading up there. Maybe try to meet up.
Sounds good man, I'm planning a ride this summer to chicago. Love going there on the bikes

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

06330i

sweet. have an idea of what days you're planning on? i tried heading out there recently but weather got in the way. i have a friend that lives there and if i can reschedule my visit with him at the same time you are heading out there that would be perfect for group ride to chicago. i'd definitely make the trip more interesting.
Not really sure yet, there will be a few of us going, probably just for a couple days. Planning on riding across the state, taking the ferry across lake michigan to wisconsin, then riding south.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Auricom22

If anyone is in the Royal Oak area and notices a somewhat unguided human projectile on a black 6R with strobing proton flushies and a flashing motodynamic tail, that'd be me.

The protons are fun. I've seen two RO cops thus far staring at me when I'm turning like they're thinking they ought to pull me over, but can't figure out what they'd ticket me for.

06330i

If anyone is in the Royal Oak area and notices a somewhat unguided human projectile on a black 6R with strobing proton flushies and a flashing motodynamic tail, that'd be me.

The protons are fun. I've seen two RO cops thus far staring at me when I'm turning like they're thinking they ought to pull me over, but can't figure out what they'd ticket me for.
Haha I'll keep an eye out for ya, do you ever go to bike night there on thursday nights?

Chaos

Summer damn near here!!! Want to get some 6r's together to ride up the lake, Huron to be exact. Port Huron, Lexington, Marysville area all the way up to Port Austin. Who's down to set a day?!?